Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weeks 3 & 4

So week 3 came and went without a game. I have been playing on Monday nights and this past Monday, an opportunity arose which conflicted with the league. As that opportunity was spending quality time with the wife-unit, it easily trumped moving metal mini's around a table rolling dice.

Also, I'm still not sure how I should run my 25pt Cryx list. As I understand it, it is 25pts plus the jack allowance from the caster, and since I run Deneghra, that means 30 points. Right now I've been flirting with the following:

Battlebox Denny group
Add skarlock thrall
Add partial mechanithrall unit with Brute Thrall attached
Add warwitch siren
Add pistol wraith

I have all the models for this, so that is nice. I'm a bit worried about adding so many solos. I just hope I can figure out how to get the most out of them. I had also considered getting a second siren, dropping the wraith, and adding in a necrotech instead. That would give me two solos that could boost jacks, and a way to repair.

So do I go with pistol wraith, or a second siren plus necrotech? Leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Pistol Wraith. Death Chill will be great against enemy heavies.
    Or you can run an arc node in, feat, scourge the enemy caster to knock them down, parasite, then go to town with the pistol wraith.
    Remember, a 3" AoE can't miss if the origin is 4" or less distant.
    - juckto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pistol Wraith. As a Cygnar Player, it scares me the most.

    ReplyDelete