Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Missed week 4!

Sorry sports fans, but I missed week 4 of the league. We will simply put it down to exhaustion brought on by a severe lack of REM sleep. My youngest has pneumonia which means she is coughing all night long, despite our attempts to suppress it.

So while I had full leave to go and play last night, I just couldn't summon up the energy to go. By the way, thanks for the advice on the pistol wraith, I will definitely give that a try in my next list. What really kills me is that I'm now looking at a 35pt game I think next week, with no 25pt games under my belt.

I may add another bonejack to my list, as I'm trying to do a Deneghra themed list. I'll need to look over the restrictions again to see how to qualify.

If battlecollege is right, then I think I can go with 2 witches, and 2 pistol wraiths, plus add another defiler. That with a full unit of mechanithralls plus a brute will take me to 35, and then I get a free bonejack on top of that. I'm not sure what the cost of that free jack can be. Based on the models I have, I'll probably just go for a third defiler. That means 5 arc nodes, plus the slayer, but I have denny and two witches to help boost them when needed. Thralls are just there for a distraction.

Any advice on the above list is greatly appreciated. I do have bile thralls too.

No comments:

Post a Comment